This blog is a personal, online space where I get to say what I think about subjects that are of interest to me.
Comments: You are most welcome to read and to share your thoughts or questions in the comments threads. However, as this is a personal online space, as opposed to an open conversation, I reserve the right to not release your comment from moderation at my own, sometimes highly subjective, discretion.
An illustrative list of reasons why I may choose to not allow your comments includes, but is by no means limited to:
- It is abusive, threatening or derogatory towards me, another reader, another blogger, aid recipient…
- It includes profane or inflammatory language, racial, ethnic, sexual, gender-based or other slurs or epithets.
- You’re obviously just promoting your own blog, your own employer, a particular project that will save the entire world from poverty, etc.
- You missed the point of the post that you’re commenting on.
- Your comment is as long as or longer than the post you’re commenting on.
In some cases I may choose to respond to you directly by email, rather than to release your comment from moderation for public view.